I adopted Mosaic Monday from Amanda from
I also started recycling magazines because of her
you can read all about it on this post
I cut this before I got my sewing machine on Christmas,
Since then I'm having a sewing marathon!
And ignored pretty much everything else.
Yes, I am loving blue, specially turquoise.
Here is a list of things I did last week.
- Played with my bunny (had him for two weeks now) My pet bunny Manchita
- Listed my first item on my Etsy shop after letting it sit empty for a year. Valentine's lingerie on Etsy.
- Picked pine cones at the park, I read they make good bunny toys.
- Drew two brand new awesome paper dolls, working on the clothes also! Loving it!
- Found a lot of new blogs to follow, hopped and even found new followers! Thank you!
- Started writing a resolution for 2013. I know it sounds crazy but it is!
- Wrote a never ending sewing list!!! I'll be blogging about that!
- The cold already left Phoenix, I got to walk outside without a jacket! Greatest accomplishment of the week!
- I've been reading a lot on bookbinding, It's time for me to make my first book: tiny journal sounds better!
- Sewing marathon: 1 Valentine lingerie mini skirt, 3 scarves, 2 pillows, 4 napkin set, 2 days of work in secret project.
Secret Project: Guess what it is...
I'm going to make this easy and if you get it right I'll email you one of the paper dolls I'm working on!
- It's a costume.
- side slit skirt+top+bracelet
- beads, sheer, embroidery, yarn as fringe, 3 different fabrics, ribbon, buttons
- the paper doll clothes are this kind of costume only, it's a project I've had in mind for a long time, which means I happen to love this costume and may even have blogged about it once or twice or every day!
- the paper doll has extra long legs to show more detail on long skirts.
The clothes will be displayed in my blog as coloring pages just because they are too cute!
The paper doll will be emailed to only a few people.